WITHOUT COMPARE - BEST ENTRY LEVEL RAMP IN THE WORLD!
NOW WITH EASY BUILD AND STEALTH BLACK SURFACES
We are psyched to introduce a NEW INNOVATIVE range of BOMBPROOF build quality 18 mm Birch Plywood Ramps. These ramps are designed to be at the CORE of our Range being ULTRA durable and SOLID that will last for years if looked after properly.
NO OTHER ramp on the market provides you with such good value for money with loads of functionality and PROGRESSION. Practice STRAIGHT and CURVED Take Offs!
This range is EASY TO BUILD from flat pack yet retains a SUPER STRONG Construction with MINIMAL use of screws. A person with basic tools and reasonable DIY skills can assemble in 1 hr. You can choose "assembled" if you are unsure (unbolted for shipping).
1) Shape Shifters can be adjusted to be STRAIGHT or CURVED!
2) Shape Shifters can ADJUST IN HEIGHT in CURVED Mode by 50 mm which also increases the Steepness of the CURVE or provides terrain adjustment!
3) Change Mode in 1 minute!
4) Shape Shifters are MODULAR with other features in our range!
5) Shape Shifters Unbolt and Fold to become Compact and Easy to Store / Transport!
6) Shape Shifters are suitable for MTB / BMX / *SKATEBOARDS and *SCOOTERS with Optional Adjustable Sender SKATEPLATE!
Our Ramps are made in the UK - NO PLASTIC - NO ELASTIC - NO WEAK 12 mm PLYWOOD - NO WEAK CHAMFERED RAMP EDGES IN CONTACT WITH THE GROUND - YOU CAN PURCHASE REPLACEMENT PARTS!
HEIGHT RANGE: 500 to 550 mm ADJUSTMENT
ANGLES:STRAIGHT + CURVED
SIZE IN RAMP MODE: 600 Wide x 1500 Transition x 550 High
SIZE IN COMPACT MODE: 1140 x 600 x 500 mm
SIZE IN SUPER COMPACT MODE: 600 x 600 x 700 mm
WEIGHT: 19.7 Kgs
PLEASE CALL US FOR HELP AND ADVICE - WE LOVE TO SPEAK WITH CUSTOMERS!
Please Jump with Care. Always jump is safe places away from people and traffic. Always wear a helmet. knee pads and gloves. Always make sure bolts are checked before you jump and the landing has a good clear run out. ONLY increase height when you are confident at a lower height.
If you are not confident with DIY or Do Not have tools then choose assembly. We need to unbolt the ramp for shipping even with assembled ramps. Completing this stage is easy! We highly recommend treating the Ramp with a Clear wood preservative and spraying the bolts regularly.